Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dustin Hoffman (Character)
from Stella Street (2004)
- "The Cleveland Show"
- The Way the Cookie Crumbles (2011) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore (as 8-Bit Dustin Hoffman)
- Stella Street (2004) Played by John Sessions
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- The Kiss Seen Around the World (2001) TV episode, Played by Ralph Garman
- "Tiny Toon Adventures"
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents... Tiny Toon Adventures" - Canada (English title) (imdb display title), USA (complete title)
- The Return of Batduck (1992) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian (1991) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- "Spitting Image"
- Episode #8.6 (1989) TV episode, Played by Jon Glover
- Episode #8.4 (1989) TV episode, Played by Enn Reitel
- Episode #6.1 (1988) TV episode, Played by Enn Reitel
- Episode #3.3 (1986) TV episode, Played by Enn Reitel
- Episode #2.6 (1985) TV episode, Played by Enn Reitel
Tom Tucker: [showing Meg and Neil Goldman around the studio] And here's where we produce our in-studio celebrity interviews. I just did one with Dustin Hoffman. He's almost impossible to book but we got him.
[the video plays]
Tom Tucker: [on TV screen, sitting in a chair] So, Dustin, it's been a while. I gotta say, you look great.
[cuts to a clip from The Graduate - the famous shot of Ben Braddock framed by Mrs Robinson's stockinged leg]
Dustin Hoffman: [as Ben Braddock] Are you trying to seduce me...
[a different-sounding voice is dubbed over him]
Voice: - Mr. Tucker?
Tom Tucker: [laughs] I am not tying to seduce you, Dustin Hoffman, you really look great.
Dustin Hoffman: [as Raymond Babbitt in Rain Man] Uh oh, 12 minutes to Wapner.
Tom Tucker: Yes, I understand your hectic schedule. Well, Dustin, we really appreciate you taking the time to be with us here in the studio. If there's anything I can ever do for you...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.