Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Houdini (Character)
from "Houdini" (2014)
|Photos (See all 32 | slideshow)|
- Part 2 (2014) TV episode, Played by Adrien Brody / Louis Mertens (as Erich Weiss)
- Part 1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Adrien Brody / Louis Mertens (as Young Houdini)
- V/H/S: Viral (2014) Played by Randy McDowell
- "Mysteries at the Museum"
- Margery the Medium, Everest Ascent, the Pastor and the Choir Singer (2013) TV episode, Played by Damien Bosco
- Haunted Objects Coast to Coast (2010) TV episode, Played by Alex Ursino
- Color (2013/I) Played by John Westford Jr.
- "Drunk History"
- Detroit (2013) TV episode, Played by Ken Marino
- A Most Complex Form of Ventriloquism (2012) Played by Ben Matheny (as Houdini)
- The Taint (2011) Played by Cody Crenshaw (as Houdini)
- The Houdini Exposure (2011) (V) Played by Gareth Nicholls
- "Celebrity Ghost Stories"
- Sugar Ray Leonard/Aida Tuturro Johnathon Schaech/Sharon Angela (2010) TV episode, Played by David DeCuir
- "1000 Ways to Die"
- The End Is Weird (2010) TV episode, Played by Jim Bentley
- "Muchachada nui"
- Episode #4.7 (2010) TV episode, Played by Raúl Cimas
- Ingrid (2009) Played by Edgar Manjarres (as Houdini)
- "Murdoch Mysteries"
... aka "The Artful Detective" - USA (alternative title)
- Houdini Whodunit (2009) TV episode, Played by Joe Dinicol
- Death Defying Acts (2007) Played by Guy Pearce
... aka "Death Defying Acts: Houdini's Secret" - USA (DVD box title)
- Newdini (2007) (TV) Played by Eric Acosta
- Zoom (2006) Played by Michael Cassidy (as Houdini)
... aka "Zoom: Academy for Superheroes" - USA (DVD title)
- "The Wright Stuff" (2005) TV series Played by Tomas Arceo / Jackie Katzman / Holly Stone
- "Lilo & Stitch: The Series"
- Houdini: Experiment #604 (2003) TV episode, Played by Rob Paulsen (as Houdini)
- A Matter of Time: Part 2 (2002) TV episode, Played by Alan Van Sprang
- Cremaster 2 (1999) Played by Norman Mailer
- Houdini (1998) (TV) Played by Johnathon Schaech / Emile Hirsch (as Young Houdini)
- FairyTale: A True Story (1997) Played by Harvey Keitel
- "Into the Night" (1990) TV series Played by Zeb (as The Great Houndini)
... aka "Into the Night with Rick Dees" - USA (original title)
- It's Sam All Over (1989) TV episode, Played by Demetrios Pappageorge
- "Alfred Hitchcock Presents"
- Houdini on Channel 4 (1988) TV episode, Played by Jan Filips (as Houdini)
- A Night at the Magic Castle (1988) Played by Arte Johnson
- "The Real Ghost Busters"
- The Cabinet of Calamari (1987) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- "Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color"
... aka "Disneyland" - USA (original title)
... aka "Disney's Wonderful World" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Disney Sunday Movie" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Magical World of Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Wonderful World of Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "Walt Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "Walt Disney Presents" - USA (new title)
- Young Harry Houdini (1987) TV episode, Played by Wil Wheaton (as Ehrich Weiss) / Wil Wheaton (as Young Harry Houdini) / Jeffrey DeMunn (as Adult Harry Houdini)
- Parade of Stars (1983) (TV) Played by Alan Alan
- Agents of Satan (1982) TV episode, Played by Michael Durrell
- Ragtime (1981) Played by Jeffrey DeMunn (as Houdini)
... aka "Love and Glory" - Philippines (English title)
- "The Incredible Hulk"
- The Quiet Room (1979) TV episode, Played by Kopi Sotiropulos (as Houdini)
- The Great Houdini (1976) (TV) Played by Paul Michael Glaser
- Houdini (1953) Played by Tony Curtis
Benji McGarvie: Name's Benji, Mr. Houdini.
Harry Houdini: "Benji, Mr. Houdini"? Well, I'd drop the second part. It's already spoken for. Just plain Benji sounds good to me.
Benji McGarvie: "Just plain Benji" isn't much of a name either.
Harry Houdini: Well, we have a comedienne here, Mr. Sugarman. Maybe she can do the warm-up.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.