Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Neil Armstrong (Character)
from Apollo 11 (1996) (TV)
- 73 Seconds: The Challenger Investigation (2013) (TV) Played by Stephen Jennings
... aka "Feynman and the Challenger" - UK (original title)
- Men in Black 3 (2012) Played by Jared Johnston
... aka "M.I.B.³" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "M.III.B." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Shoot for the Moon (2011) Played by Adrián Viador
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) Played by Don Jeanes
... aka "Transformers: Dark of the Moon - An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Transformer: Darkside Moon" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Armstrong (2011) Played by Dave Fernandez
- Apollo 11, un pas en fals? (2010) Played by Kevin Gonzalez
- Moonshot (2009) (TV) Played by Daniel Lapaine
- Photograph of Jesus (2009) Played by David Hayles
- Sea of Tranquility (2008) Played by Christopher P. Noonan
- Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D (2005) Played by Morgan Freeman / Colin Hanks (as Conspiracy Neil Armstrong)
- Episode #5.1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Lewis Macleod
- Episode #4.6 (2004) TV episode, Played by Lewis Macleod
- Episode #4.5 (2004) TV episode, Played by Lewis Macleod
- King of the Moon (2004) Played by Scott Alan Smith
- "The Simpsons"
- Mayored to the Mob (1998) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
- "From the Earth to the Moon"
- Mare Tranquilitatis (1998) TV episode, Played by Tony Goldwyn
- Can We Do This? (1998) TV episode, Played by Tony Goldwyn
- Apollo 11 (1996) (TV) Played by Jeffrey Nordling
- Apollo 13 (1995) Played by Mark Wheeler
... aka "Apollo 13: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
[Gemini 8 has just made an emergency landing in rough seas]
Neil Armstrong: Na-Ha Rescue 1, Gemini 8... Na-Ha Rescue 1, Gemini 8...
[silence on radio]
Neil Armstrong: They ain't out there.
Dave Scott: Three to five foot waves, sure. They didn't say anything about these swells. The fumes from the heat shield really helped... ugh...
Dave Scott: [grabs bag and vomits]
Dave Scott: [recovering] Do you even think they know we're here, Neil?
Neil Armstrong: Not to worry Dave. If nothing else, we'll just float along to China. -Oh god, give me that bag!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.