Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Lipstick Jungle" (2008)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)|
- "Lipstick Jungle"
- Chapter Twenty: La Vie En Pose (2009) TV episode, Played by Lindsay Price (as Victory Ford)
- Chapter Nineteen: Lovers' Leaps (2009) TV episode, Played by Lindsay Price (as Victory Ford)
- Chapter Eighteen: Indecent Exposure (2008) TV episode, Played by Lindsay Price (as Victory Ford)
- Chapter Seventeen: Bye, Bye Baby (2008) TV episode, Played by Lindsay Price (as Victory Ford)
- Chapter Sixteen: Thanksgiving (2008) TV episode, Played by Lindsay Price (as Victory Ford)
Wendy Healy: I think I was too hard on Nico about Kirby.
Victory Ford: You think?
Wendy Healy: Well, he was obviously giving her something in their life that she was missing.
Victory Ford: Mmm-hmm. Great sex with a 25-year-old.
Wendy Healy: No. Being adored. There's a lot to be said about that.
Victory Ford: Oh, keep talking. I just might take Kelly and Parks up on their offers. I go from dating a billionaire to dating a couple. Is that a step up or a step down?
Wendy Healy: I'd say a step out. You know what they say: when fortune knocks, offer her a chair.
Victory Ford: What is that code for? Has someone offered you a chair that I don't know about?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.