Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Coolest Looking Hooded Character
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- Middle Child Syndrome on TV ...
- Characters in Denim
- Who will be your Santa?
- Who wins the ultimate Chess tournament?
- Christmas Traditions
Leonard Hofstadter (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 362 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 170)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- Episode #8.13 (2015) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- The Space Probe Disintegration (2015) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- Episode #8.21 (2015) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- Episode #8.20 (2015) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- Episode #8.18 (2015) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- Wreck It Gandalph/The Big Bird Theory (2013) TV episode, Played by Will Friedle
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Business Guy (2009) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
Sheldon Cooper: Are you saying that you want to invoke Clause 209?
Leonard Hofstadter: I don't know what that is, but if it means I can go home and sleep, then yes.
Sheldon Cooper: Think carefully here. Clause 209 suspends our friendship and strips down the Roommate Agreement to its bare essentials. Our responsibilities toward each other would only be rent, utilities, and a perfunctory chin jut of recognition as we pass in the hall. "S'up?"
Leonard Hofstadter: Where do I sign?
Sheldon Cooper: Right here.
[turns his tablet around]
Sheldon Cooper: Use your finger.
Leonard Hofstadter: There, done.
Sheldon Cooper: All right, that's it. We are now no longer companions, boon or otherwise. We are now merely acquaintances. To amend the words of Toy Story: You have not got a friend in me!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.