Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- IMDb's Funniest Photos!
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- Iconic Friendships
- You're in my shirt!
- ANT-MAN: Too Tiny for the Big Screen?
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- Next Door Neighbors
- Middle Child Syndrome on TV ...
- Christmas Traditions
- Big Bang Blind Date (male characters)
Leonard Hofstadter (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 819 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Emotion Detection Automation (2017) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- The Romance Recalibration (2017) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- The Holiday Summation (2017) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- The Birthday Synchronicity (2016) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- The Property Division Collision (2016) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- Wreck It Gandalph/The Big Bird Theory (2013) TV episode, Played by Will Friedle
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Business Guy (2009) TV episode, Played by Johnny Galecki
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Well?
Howard Wolowitz: Okay, fine. I did say that, and I think it's true. I think if we work together and live together, we'd get sick of each other.
Sheldon Cooper: Yeah, but to be fair, he only said the part about him getting sick of you.
Howard Wolowitz: [angrily] For the love of God, why?
Bernadette Rostenkowski: [Sheldon awkwardly heads towards Leonard and Raj on the couch] What exactly do you think you'd get sick of?
Raj Koothrappali: [speaking quietly to Leonard] His only options here are to fake a heart attack or have a real one.
Howard Wolowitz: It's nothing in particular. I...
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Is it my voice? Am I too bossy?
Howard Wolowitz: [he rubs his right arm] My arm is feeling numb.
Leonard Hofstadter: [to Raj] Nailed it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.