Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Two and a Half Men" (2003)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 230)|
- "Two and a Half Men"
- Mr. Walden, He Die. I Clean Room. (2013) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- Advantage: Fat, Flying Baby (2013) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- Ferrets, Attack! (2012) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- That's Not What They Call It in Amsterdam (2012) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- What a Lovely Landing Strip (2011) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
Rose: So, Alan. Tell me about yourself.
Alan Harper: What would you like to know ?
Rose: Everything. I really don't know that much about you, aside fromt he fact that you're Charlie's brother and Jake's dad. Graduated from Cal State Long Beach, married your college sweet heart, and sometimes in the middle of the night when you're half asleep you pee sitting down.
Alan Harper: Have you been spying on me?
Rose: No, silly. I spy on Charlie. You just get in the way sometimes.
Alan Harper: You know what? Why don't you tell me about you?
Rose: Well, okay. Well, let's see. I, too, pee sitting down, so we have that in common. I come from a wealthy family, so, I guess I've had kind of a sheltered life. You know, fancy private schools and colleges.
Alan Harper: No kidding. What college did you go to?
Rose: Princeton. But just for two years.
Alan Harper: Oh. So, you dropped out.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.