Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Two and a Half Men" (2003)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 232)|
- "Two and a Half Men"
- Of Course He's Dead: Part 1 & 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- Family, Bublé, Deep-Fried Turkey (2014) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- Mr. Walden, He Die. I Clean Room. (2013) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- Advantage: Fat, Flying Baby (2013) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- Ferrets, Attack! (2012) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
Charlie Harper: Alright, are you gonna come back inside or do I have to drag you in by your big flappy monkey ears ?
Rose: Listen to him, Alan, he's begging.
Alan Harper: No thank you, Charlie. I am quite happy chatting out here with Rose.
Charlie Harper: Okay. I tried to be the loving brother. You sulky little weasel.
Rose: That really wasn't necessary, Alan.
Alan Harper: Yes it was. You're my friend and friends don't just abandon friends because something better comes along.
Rose: Oh. Well, then this might sting a bit. I have something else to do and I'm pretty sure it's better.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.