Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Two and a Half Men" (2003)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 230)|
- "Two and a Half Men"
- Mr. Walden, He Die. I Clean Room. (2013) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- Advantage: Fat, Flying Baby (2013) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- Ferrets, Attack! (2012) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- That's Not What They Call It in Amsterdam (2012) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
- What a Lovely Landing Strip (2011) TV episode, Played by Melanie Lynskey
Rose: I'm so worried he's not going to like me.
Charlie: He's going to love you, Rose. Just go out, have a great time, and don't come on too strong.
Rose: Me, too strong? What do you mean?
Charlie: Okay, well, speaking from my own experience, there's nothing wrong with asking a guy for a blood test, but to actually try to take the blood *yourself* is a little strong.
Rose: I see.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.