Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tommy Caffee (Character)
from "Brotherhood" (2006)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 29)|
- Birnam Wood Comes to Dunsinane (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Clarke
- All the Interim Is Like a Phantasma (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Clarke
- The Chimes at Midnight (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Clarke
- Give Me the Ocular Proof... (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Clarke
- The Course of True Love Never Did Run Smooth (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Clarke
Tommy Caffee: I knocked, but no answer.
Peggy Fitzgerald: [working in the garden] That's 'cause no one's home.
Tommy Caffee: Well, that's funny because both your cars are here. Is he inside?
Peggy Fitzgerald: Not that you would know.
Tommy Caffee: And if I asked to use your bathroom?
Peggy Fitzgerald: I'd tell you that the toilet exploded just this morning.
Tommy Caffee: How about a glass of water?
Peggy Fitzgerald: Sink exploded, too.
Tommy Caffee: Then you're in luck 'cause I'm an excellent plumber.
Peggy Fitzgerald: Ah, but you're not union, and we only use union labor. You have very flirty eyes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.