Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dan Vasser (Character)
from "Journeyman" (2007)
|Related Videos (see all 27)|
- Perfidia (2007) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- The Hanged Man (2007) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Home by Another Way (2007) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Blowback (2007) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
- Emily (2007) TV episode, Played by Kevin McKidd
Elliot Langley: The rules haven't changed much since Einstein. Ultimately Whether it's wormholes or warp drives, time travel requires you to go 186,000 miles per second.
Dan Vasser: The speed of light.
Elliot Langley: That's the rub because, so far, nothing has demonstrated an ability to do that.
Dan Vasser: What about tachyons?
Elliot Langley: Theoretical particles never proven to exist.
Dan Vasser: So, time travel's impossible.
Elliot Langley: No, just not proven. Five hundred years ago, we knew Pluto didn't exist. Five years ago, we knew it was a planet. Now, we know it's not. Did Pluto change? No. Did our understanding of Pluto? Yes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.