Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tracy Jordan (Character)
from "30 Rock" (2006)
|Photos (See all 77 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tracy Morgan/Demi Lovato (2015) TV episode, Played by Tracy Morgan
- "30 Rock"
- Hogcock!/Last Lunch (2013) TV episode, Played by Tracy Morgan
- A Goon's Deed in a Weary World (2013) TV episode, Played by Tracy Morgan
- Florida (2013) TV episode, Played by Tracy Morgan
- Game Over (2013) TV episode, Played by Tracy Morgan
- My Whole Life Is Thunder (2012) TV episode, Played by Tracy Morgan
- "30 Rock: Kenneth the Webpage"
- Tracy on Evening with Kenneth (2008) TV episode, Played by Tracy Morgan
- 30 Rock: The Webisodes (2008) (V) Played by Tracy Morgan
Liz Lemon: Jack was right, people don't want an idea bomb dropped on them.
Tracy Jordan: Don't give up! That is not the Lisa Loeb that I know!
Liz Lemon: How do I even vote? New York is going to go for Obama anyways. Maybe if I lived in Ohio I could make a difference.
Tracy Jordan: Actually no, Ohio is going to go for Romney.
Liz Lemon: You don't know which way Ohio is going.
Tracy Jordan: But I do know! Liz Lemon, I've done standup in every state in this country. I know the people of America! I know how they think!
[holds up a US map puzzle]
Tracy Jordan: I can tell you exactly how this election is gonna play out.
Jack Donaghy: Everyone knows that Romney has a vacation home in New Hampshire, but they don't know that he hunts people on that property. Therefore, New Hampshire goes to Obama.
Tracy Jordan: North Carolina goes to Romney. I know, I did shows there this summer, and they are not on board with a black man lecturing them. I don't care if it's Obama talking about health care, or me talking about white butts. They are different than black butts!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.