Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Max Russo (Character)
from "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007)
|Photos (See all 39 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 116)|
- The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex (2013) (TV) Played by Jake T. Austin
... aka "Wizards Return" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "Wizards of Waverly Place 2" - USA (informal alternative title)
- "Wizards of Waverly Place"
- Who Will Be the Family Wizard? (2012) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
- Harperella (2011) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
- Rock Around the Clock (2011) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
- Wizards vs. Everything (2011) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
- Get Along, Little Zombie (2011) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
- Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009) (TV) Played by Jake T. Austin
- "The Suite Life on Deck"
- Double-Crossed (2009) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
Jerry Russo: Lesson number two is about genies that live in a lamp. And they are the con artists of the wizard world.
Alex Russo: Con artists? I thought they were supposed to grant you three wishes.
Justin Russo: They do. But they take your wish and they twist it around into something you wish you never wished for.
Max Russo: Is Alex a genie?
Jerry Russo: No, she's just your older sister. But good, Max, you understand the concept.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.