Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Max Russo (Character)
from "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007)
|Photos (See all 43 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex (2013) (TV) Played by Jake T. Austin
... aka "Wizards Return" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "Wizards of Waverly Place 2" - USA (informal alternative title)
- "Wizards of Waverly Place"
- Who Will Be the Family Wizard? (2012) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
- Harperella (2011) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
- Rock Around the Clock (2011) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
- Wizards vs. Everything (2011) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
- Get Along, Little Zombie (2011) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
- Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana (2009) (V) Played by Jake T. Austin
- Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009) (TV) Played by Jake T. Austin
- "The Suite Life on Deck"
- Double-Crossed (2009) TV episode, Played by Jake T. Austin
Justin Russo: [on phone] Eh, Mom. OK, so you and dad crossed over into New Jersey, right? Then it's official; I'm in charge.
Justin Russo: Because, what if there was a tidal wave or something?
Justin Russo: I know, I know, I know. But if there was, then would I be in charge? Yes!
[he hangs up]
Justin Russo: Alright, I'm in charge!
Alex Russo: [Alex hits him with a water balloon] Oh, look, a tidal wave. Now you're in charge.
Justin Russo: Not funny, Alex; this is my new sweater.
Alex Russo: Justin, when you wear it every day for a week, it's not new; it just needs a wash.
Max Russo: [Max hits him with a water balloon] OK. I washed it. You're welcome.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.