Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judith Melnick (Character)
from "Two and a Half Men" (2003)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Two and a Half Men"
- Cab Fare and a Bottle of Penicillin (2014) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- Big Episode: Someone Stole a Spoon (2013) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- Oh Look! Al-Qaeda! (2012) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- The Straw in My Donut Hole (2012) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- Why We Gave Up Women (2012) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
Jake Harper: Dad, I got my learner's permit but Mom won't let me drive her car.
Judith Melnick: Just because they give 15-year-olds learner's permits doesn't mean they're ready to drive.
Jake Harper: Please. I've been driving for years: Grand Theft Auto I, Grand Theft Auto II - and I never ran over anybody but pimps and crack whores.
Alan Harper: Jake!
Jake Harper: Sorry, crack prostitutes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.