Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judith Melnick (Character)
from "Two and a Half Men" (2003)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 231)|
- "Two and a Half Men"
- Of Course He's Dead: Part 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- Cab Fare and a Bottle of Penicillin (2014) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- Big Episode: Someone Stole a Spoon (2013) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- Oh Look! Al-Qaeda! (2012) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- The Straw in My Donut Hole (2012) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
[Alan opens Jake's room]
Judith, Herb: [offscreen] WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!
Alan Harper: Judith, what the hell are you doing?
Judith: You told me to fight for my man, I'm fighting for my man!
Herb: Alan, would you please close the door?
Alan Harper: Twelve years of marriage, she never fought for me from that angle...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.