Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judith Melnick (Character)
from "Two and a Half Men" (2003)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 232)|
- "Two and a Half Men"
- Cab Fare and a Bottle of Penicillin (2014) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- Big Episode: Someone Stole a Spoon (2013) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- Oh Look! Al-Qaeda! (2012) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- The Straw in My Donut Hole (2012) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
- Why We Gave Up Women (2012) TV episode, Played by Marin Hinkle
Judith Harper: He's been sullen and uncooperative for days. I think he needs to see someone.
Alan Harper: What - what you mean like a, like a shrink?
Judith Harper: No, Alan, I mean like a blacksmith. This is clearly a reaction to our divorce. He's not processing his emotions in a healthy way, and I think therapy could help unblock him.
Alan Harper: Where do you get that?
Judith Harper: From my therapist.
Alan Harper: [sarcastically] Who's working wonders with you.
Judith Harper: Excuse me!
Alan Harper: [sincerely] Who's working wonders with you!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.