Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kevin Walker (Character)
from "Brothers & Sisters" (2006)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 173)|
- "Brothers & Sisters"
... aka "Brothers and Sisters" - USA (DVD title)
- Walker Down the Aisle (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- For Better or for Worse (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Father Unknown (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Wouldn't It Be Nice (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Olivia's Choice (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Brothers & Sisters: Family Album (2007) (TV) Played by Matthew Rhys
- Brothers & Sisters: A Family Matter (2007) (TV) Played by Matthew Rhys
Justin Walker: What are you now, like 35 years old? Have you ever had a relationship that's lasted longer than three weeks? You walk around in your suit and tie pretending that you're a man, but you know what? You're just a boy, you're a scared little boy.
Kevin Walker: Actually, I have a boyfriend, and I have for quite a while now.
Justin Walker: Yeah, you know what? Big freaking whoop!
Justin Walker: [looking at Holly] And what is *she* doing here?
Holly Harper: I'm here for my daughter.
Rebecca Harper: Justin...
Justin Walker: Don't, don't! Because you are beyond pathetic. You spend so much time trying to get somebody to love you that you can't help anyone.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.