Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kevin Walker (Character)
from "Brothers & Sisters" (2006)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 173)|
- "Brothers & Sisters"
... aka "Brothers and Sisters" - USA (DVD title)
- Walker Down the Aisle (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- For Better or for Worse (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Father Unknown (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Wouldn't It Be Nice (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Olivia's Choice (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Brothers & Sisters: Family Album (2007) (TV) Played by Matthew Rhys
- Brothers & Sisters: A Family Matter (2007) (TV) Played by Matthew Rhys
William Walker: I'm trying to talk to you.
Kevin Walker: Well, I've been trying to do that with you for quite a few years.
William Walker: And I just wasn't ready to talk about it.
Kevin Walker: So maybe I'm not ready now.
William Walker: Kevin, I know I didn't handle things too well back then.
Kevin Walker: You wouldn't even look at me. You didn't want anyone at work to know.
William Walker: I was struggling with...
Kevin Walker: And I wasn't? I was a kid. I just needed to know you loved me the same way you loved Kitty, Sarah, Justin or Tommy, but you were too busy being ashamed.
William Walker: And I have to live with how I reacted. And you can get past this and accept my apology.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.