Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kevin Walker (Character)
from "Brothers & Sisters" (2006)
|Photos (See all 56 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 173)|
- "Brothers & Sisters"
... aka "Brothers and Sisters" - USA (DVD title)
- Walker Down the Aisle (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- For Better or for Worse (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Father Unknown (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Wouldn't It Be Nice (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Olivia's Choice (2011) TV episode, Played by Matthew Rhys
- Brothers & Sisters: Family Album (2007) (TV) Played by Matthew Rhys
- Brothers & Sisters: A Family Matter (2007) (TV) Played by Matthew Rhys
Nora Walker: You just don't believe anyone can succeed without your help. There you go, Kevin Walker to the rescue. But you know what? Maybe some people would really like to do things without your help. Maybe we don't want to be rescued, maybe we'd like you to mind your own business.
Kevin Walker: I think you're being really unfair, because you always said how happy you were when Dad surprised you with our house.
Paul: Your dad the cheater?
Justin Walker: Not now, Paul.
Nora Walker: I pretended to be happy. God, all the years I pretended to be happy with what was handed to me, as if it were inconceivable I might actually have an opinion of my own. You know what, the men in this family need to learn they can't barge into every situation like a bull in a china shop, thinking they can fix everything themselves!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.