Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Saul Holden (Character)
from "Brothers & Sisters" (2006)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 173)|
- "Brothers & Sisters"
... aka "Brothers and Sisters" - USA (DVD title)
- Walker Down the Aisle (2011) TV episode, Played by Ron Rifkin
- For Better or for Worse (2011) TV episode, Played by Ron Rifkin
- Father Unknown (2011) TV episode, Played by Ron Rifkin
- Wouldn't It Be Nice (2011) TV episode, Played by Ron Rifkin
- Olivia's Choice (2011) TV episode, Played by Ron Rifkin
- Brothers & Sisters: Family Album (2007) (TV) Played by Ron Rifkin
- Brothers & Sisters: A Family Matter (2007) (TV) Played by Ron Rifkin
Saul Holden: I didn't risk Ojai Foods to make money, Kevin. I did it to try and save my life. I want out. I want to be free.
Kevin Walker: Just say it. I love you, it's okay.
Saul Holden: I'm a gay man, Kevin. Tell me how I can be a gay man at my age?
Kevin Walker: I don't know how to be a gay man at *my* age. But I do understand you're afraid.
Saul Holden: I want my time back.
Kevin Walker: That's the one trick none of us can pull off. Saul, if you think this family is going to sit back and watch you waste the time that you do have punishing yourself, you're mistaken.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.