Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Becca Moody (Character)
from "Californication" (2007)
|Photos (See all 31 | slideshow)|
- Grace (2014) TV episode, Played by Madeleine Martin
- Daughter (2014) TV episode, Played by Madeleine Martin
- I'll Lay My Monsters Down (2013) TV episode, Played by Madeleine Martin
- The Abby (2013) TV episode, Played by Madeleine Martin
- Blind Faith (2013) TV episode, Played by Madeleine Martin
Becca Moody: I'm not going to live with my dad because it's fun. I'm going because I have to. I don't know if you've noticed, but your dad is about to marry my mom.
Mia Lewis: Yeah, so?
Becca Moody: So it's really happening. He can't pretend anymore that it's not. And whatever miraculous thing he thought was going to happen with the writing. You know that thing he wrote back home in New York was going to be the redemption of his soul. Obviously, that's not happening either.
Mia Lewis: No, I guess not.
Becca Moody: So it's official. Rock bottom. The death of hope. Can't leave him alone now. The man's got nothing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.