Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Brandon (Character)
from "The Tudors" (2007)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- "The Tudors"
- Death of a Monarchy (2010) TV episode, Played by Henry Cavill
- Secrets of the Heart (2010) TV episode, Played by Henry Cavill
- As It Should Be (2010) TV episode, Played by Henry Cavill
- Sixth and the Final Wife (2010) TV episode, Played by Henry Cavill
- You Have My Permission (2010) TV episode, Played by Henry Cavill
- Henry VIII (1979) (TV) Played by Lewis Fiander (as Duke of Suffolk)
... aka "The Famous History of the Life of King Henry the Eight" - UK (original title)
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry VIII" - USA (video title)
- Henry VIII and His Six Wives (1972) Played by Brian Blessed (as Suffolk)
- "The Six Wives of Henry VIII"
- Catherine of Aragon (1970) TV episode, Played by Raymond Adamson (as Duke of Suffolk)
- The Sword and the Rose (1953) Played by Richard Todd
... aka "When Knighthood Was in Flower" - USA (TV title)
- When Knighthood Was in Flower (1922) Played by Forrest Stanley
- Henry VIII (1911) Played by Edward O'Neill (as Duke of Suffolk)
Knivert: [observing Henry and Francis wrestling] What bet will you lay?
Charles Brandon: [cheering on] Go, Henry!
Compton: Two kings, two queens and a fool...
Knivert: Who's the fool?
Compton: [amusingly] I don't know yet, but it's a full house.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.