Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
C.K. Dexter Haven (Character)
from The Philadelphia Story (1940)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Philadelphia Story (1959) (TV) Played by Gig Young
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Philadelphia Story (1959) TV episode, Played by Michael Craig
- High Society (1956) Played by Bing Crosby (as C. K. Dexter-Haven)
- "The Best of Broadway"
- The Philadelphia Story (1954) TV episode, Played by John Payne
- "Robert Montgomery Presents"
- The Philadelphia Story (1950) TV episode, Played by Leslie Nielsen (as C. K. Dexter Haven)
- The Philadelphia Story (1940) Played by Cary Grant (as C. K. Dexter Haven)
C. K. Dexter Haven: [looking for the "hair of the dog"] Do you s'pose, sir, speaking of eye-openers...?
Uncle Willie: Oh, that's the first sane remark I've heard today. C'malong, Dexter, I know a formula that's said to pop the pennies off the eyelids of dead Irishmen.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.