Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Kerouac (Character)
from Beat (2000)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- American Road (2013) Played by Sean Stone
- Big Sur (2013) Played by Jean-Marc Barr
- Kill Your Darlings (2013) Played by Jack Huston
- Beat Generation (2013) (TV) Played by Eric Herson-Macarel
- Hail to the Groupies (2012) Played by Benjamin Kingsland
- On the Road (2012) Played by Sam Riley
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Benjamin Kingsland
- Six '55 (2011) Played by Steve Carrieri
- Howl (2010) Played by Todd Rotondi
- Neal Cassady (2007) Played by Glenn Fitzgerald
- Luz del mundo (2007) Played by Will Estes
- Beat Angel (2004) Played by Doug Phillips (as 1969 Jack Kerouac)
... aka "Beat Angel: The Spirit of Kerouac" - USA (alternative title)
- Book of Blues (2001) Played by Jack Graham
... aka "Excerpts from Book of Blues" - USA (festival title)
- Beat (2000) Played by Daniel Martínez
- "The Fifties" (1997) TV series Played by Fisher Stevens
- Trip - A Mythology (1995) Played by Simon Shepherd (as Jack Kerouac Character)
- "Brooklyn Bridge"
- On the Road (1992) TV episode, Played by Tom Kurlander
- "Quantum Leap"
- Rebel Without a Clue - September 1, 1958 (1990) TV episode, Played by Michael Bryan French
- Kerouac, the Movie (1985) Played by Jack Coulter
... aka "Jack Kerouac: King of the Beats" - USA (DVD title)
- Heart Beat (1980) Played by John Heard
- "Chelsea Lately"
- Episode #7.164 (2013) TV episode, Played by Jean-Marc Barr (as Jack Kerouac in 'Big Sur')
Allen Ginsberg: [reading his poem] Be careful, you are not in Wonderland. I've heard the strange madness long growing in your soul, in your isolation but you fortunate in your ignorance. You who have suffered find where love hides, give, share, lose, lest we die unbloomed.
Jack Kerouac: Allen, that was beautiful, kid.
Lucien Carr: You wrote that?
Allen Ginsberg: You asked me to.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.