Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Kerouac (Character)
from Beat (2000)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- American Road (2013) Played by Sean Stone
- Big Sur (2013) Played by Jean-Marc Barr
- Kill Your Darlings (2013) Played by Jack Huston
- Beat Generation (2013) (TV) Played by Eric Herson-Macarel
- Hail to the Groupies (2012) Played by Benjamin Kingsland
- On the Road (2012) Played by Sam Riley
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Benjamin Kingsland
- Six '55 (2011) Played by Steve Carrieri
- Howl (2010) Played by Todd Rotondi
- Neal Cassady (2007) Played by Glenn Fitzgerald
- Luz del mundo (2007) Played by Will Estes
- Beat Angel (2004) Played by Doug Phillips (as 1969 Jack Kerouac)
... aka "Beat Angel: The Spirit of Kerouac" - USA (alternative title)
- Book of Blues (2001) Played by Jack Graham
... aka "Excerpts from Book of Blues" - USA (festival title)
- Beat (2000) Played by Daniel Martínez
- "The Fifties" (1997) TV series Played by Fisher Stevens
- Trip - A Mythology (1995) Played by Simon Shepherd (as Jack Kerouac Character)
- "Brooklyn Bridge"
- On the Road (1992) TV episode, Played by Tom Kurlander
- "Quantum Leap"
- Rebel Without a Clue - September 1, 1958 (1990) TV episode, Played by Michael Bryan French
- Kerouac, the Movie (1985) Played by Jack Coulter
... aka "Jack Kerouac: King of the Beats" - USA (DVD title)
- Heart Beat (1980) Played by John Heard
- "Chelsea Lately"
- Episode #7.164 (2013) TV episode, Played by Jean-Marc Barr (as Jack Kerouac in 'Big Sur')
Becky: No, I've got to see, I've got to do.
Jack Kerouac: I've got to move, I've got to groove - away from the rumbling hooves of suffocating mediocrity. That's what you were thinking, wasn't it? -... - I was talking to a friend the other day about this very subject. He was illuminating - like a thunderstorm at midnight...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.