Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Allen Ginsberg (Character)
from Howl (2010)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- Kill Your Darlings (2013) Played by Daniel Radcliffe
- Beat Generation (2013) (TV) Played by Damien Boisseau
- On the Road (2012) Played by Tom Sturridge
- Six '55 (2011) Played by Roger Massih
- The Chicago 8 (2011) Played by Wade Williams
- Wellenreiter (2010) Played by Hans-Dieter Delkus
- Howl (2010) Played by James Franco
- The Buffalo Son (2009) Played by Charley Rossman
- "Independent Lens"
- Chicago 10 (2008) TV episode, Played by Hank Azaria
- Neal Cassady (2007) Played by Yehuda Duenyas
- I'm Not There. (2007) Played by David Cross
... aka "I'm Not There" - Germany, USA (poster title)
- Chicago 10 (2007) Played by Hank Azaria
- Factory Girl (2006) Played by Tim Hickey
- Weird Al Presents Al-TV (2003) (TV) Played by Jon Schwartz
- Beat (2000) Played by Ron Livingston
- The '60s (1999) (TV) Played by Bill Willens
- "American Masters"
- The Source: The Story of the Beats and the Beat Generation (1999) TV episode, Played by John Turturro
- "A Will of Their Own"
- Episode #1.2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Richard Cotovsky (as Beatnik Poet Allen Ginsburg)
- Weatherman '69 (1989) Played by David Markey
... aka "The Whole World Is Watching: Weatherman '69" - International (English title) (long title)
- Conspiracy: The Trial of the Chicago 8 (1987) (TV) Played by Ron Rifkin
- Chicago 70 (1970) Played by George Netesky
... aka "The Great Chicago Conspiracy Circus" - Canada (English title)
Allen Ginsberg: [reading his poem] Be careful, you are not in Wonderland. I've heard the strange madness long growing in your soul, in your isolation but you fortunate in your ignorance. You who have suffered find where love hides, give, share, lose, lest we die unbloomed.
Jack Kerouac: Allen, that was beautiful, kid.
Lucien Carr: You wrote that?
Allen Ginsberg: You asked me to.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.