Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kaspar Hauser (Character)
from The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser (1974)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)|
- The Legend of Kaspar Hauser (2012) Played by Silvia Calderoni
... aka "La leggenda di Kaspar Hauser" - Italy (original title)
- Kaspar Hauser (1993) Played by André Eisermann
- The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser (1974) Played by Bruno S.
... aka "Jeder für sich und Gott gegen alle" - West Germany (original title)
... aka "Every Man for Himself and God Against All" - International (English title) (literal English title)
... aka "The Mystery of Kaspar Hauser" - International (English title) (dubbed version)
- "Der Fall Kaspar Hauser"
- Der Prinzenmord (1966) TV episode, Played by Wilfried Gössler
- Das Kind Europas (1966) TV episode, Played by Wilfried Gössler
- Der Findling (1966) TV episode, Played by Wilfried Gössler
- Der Spielverderber - Das kurze, verstörte Leben des Kaspar Hauser (1965) (TV) Played by Peter Brogle
- "La caméra explore le temps"
- L'orphelin de l'Europe (1958) TV episode, Played by Jean Muselli (as Gaspard Hauser)
- "Telephone Time"
- Mystery of Caspar Hauser (1956) TV episode, Played by Michael Landon (as Caspar Hauser)
Professor Daumer: Kaspar, what's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?
Kaspar Hauser: It feels strong in my heart... The music feels strong in my heart... I feel so unexpectedly old...
Professor Daumer: You've been such a short time in the world, Kaspar...
Kaspar Hauser: Why is everything so hard for me? Why can't I play the piano like I can breathe?
Professor Daumer: In the two short years you have been here with me, you have learned so much! The people here want to help you make up for lost time.
Kaspar Hauser: The people are like wolves to me.
Professor Daumer: No. You mustn't say that...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.