Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Christine Everhart (Character)
from Iron Man (2008)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 15)|
- "WHIH News Front" Played by Leslie Bibb
- WHIH Newsfront Exclusive: President Ellis Discusses the Avengers (2016) TV episode, Played by Leslie Bibb
- WHIH Breaking News: Attack in Lagos (2016) TV episode, Played by Leslie Bibb
- WHIH Newsfront: The Avengers and the White House (2016) TV episode, Played by Leslie Bibb
- WHIH Newsfront: The Cost of Saving the World (2016) TV episode, Played by Leslie Bibb
- AVENGERS IMPACT: A WHIH Newsfront Special Report (2016) TV episode, Played by Leslie Bibb
- Iron Man 2 (2010) Played by Leslie Bibb
... aka "Iron 2 Man" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Iron Man 2: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Iron Man II" - International (English title) (promotional title)
- Iron Man (2008) Played by Leslie Bibb
... aka "Ironman" - International (English title) (alternative spelling), USA (poster title)
Tony Stark: There's been speculation that I was involved in the events that occurred on the freeway and the rooftop...
Christine Everheart: I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, but do you honestly expect us to believe that that was a bodyguard in a suit that conveniently appeared, despite the fact that...
Tony Stark: I know that it's confusing. It is one thing to question the official story, and another thing entirely to make wild accusations, or insinuate that I'm a superhero.
Christine Everheart: I never said you were a superhero.
Tony Stark: Didn't?
Christine Everheart: Mmm-mmm.
Tony Stark: Well, good, because that would be outlandish and, uh, fantastic. I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. With this laundry list of character defects, all the mistakes I've made, largely public.
Rhodey: [whispers to Tony] Just stick to the cards, man.
Tony Stark: Yeah, okay.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.