Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hank Kimball (Character)
from "Green Acres" (1965)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 339)|
- Return to Green Acres (1990) (TV) Played by Alvy Moore
- "Green Acres"
- Lisa the Psychologist (1971) TV episode, Played by Alvy Moore
- The Hole in the Porch (1971) TV episode, Played by Alvy Moore
- The Carpenter's Ball (1971) TV episode, Played by Alvy Moore
- King Oliver I (1971) TV episode, Played by Alvy Moore
- The Wedding Deal (1971) TV episode, Played by Alvy Moore
Oliver Wendell Douglas: ...The nut on television is predicting rain! The numbskull on the radio is singing a song about the drought! Isn't there anybody around here who can give you accurate weather information?
Hank Kimball: Of course - if you want fast, accurate, up-to-the-minute weather information, you just pick up the phone and call me, and I'll give you the latest scientific forecast.
Oliver Wendell Douglas: You have a weather station?
Hank Kimball: No... an almanac.
Oliver Wendell Douglas: You go by - ?
Hank Kimball: Richard Poor's - founded and written by Franklin Benjamin. I've found the almanac to be almost infallible. Well, not almost - and not infallible - it's usually right some of the time. Now, here's what it says for last night: "Salads are made, salads are tossed, don't plant tomatoes because of the frost."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.