Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bailey Salinger (Character)
from "MADtv" (1995)
- "Party of Five"
- All's Well... (2000) TV episode, Played by Scott Wolf
- ...That Ends Well (2000) TV episode, Played by Scott Wolf
- Falling Forward (2000) TV episode, Played by Scott Wolf
- Taboo or Not Taboo (2000) TV episode, Played by Scott Wolf
- Great Expectations (2000) TV episode, Played by Scott Wolf
- "Time of Your Life"
- The Time They Threw That Party (1999) TV episode, Played by Scott Wolf
- The Time Sarah Got Her Shih-Tzu Together (1999) TV episode, Played by Scott Wolf
- Episode #1.6 (1995) TV episode, Played by Scott Wolf
Callie Martel: Bailey, why are you treating me like this? I'm trying to help you.
Bailey Salinger: That's the thing. I don't think you can help me.
Callie Martel: Why not? I got rid of the bar, I threw away all the liquor bottles and beer, I even stopped drinking myself to know what you are feeling.
Bailey Salinger: That's not it. It's... this whole place. This apartment is where it all began. My drinking... our sordid relationship... everywhere I look, makes me want to drink. I'm fine all day when I'm in class and when I'm around by family, but when I come back here it's like suddenly my tongue starts panting, like a dog wanting water. The first thing I do after I put my key in the door and let myself in is go straight to the fridge to get a beer or two to gulp it down and when I open the refrigerator...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.