Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Greatest Movie Anti-Heroes of All Time
- Where's my money ?!
- All's NOT Well...?
- Who Are You?
- Movie villains you'd like to have a beer with?
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
- 25 Greatest Movie Characters
- Who is Your Favorite Nihilist?
- Movie Characters That Descend into Insanity
- Scenery Shots: the Desert
Daniel Plainview (Character)
from There Will Be Blood (2007)
|Photos (See all 63 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- If Movies Were Real 3 (2013) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- There Will Be Pokemon (2008) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tina Fey/Carrie Underwood (2008) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- There Will Be Blood (2007) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Ceremonia de inauguración - 56º Festival internacional de cine de San Sebastián (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
Plainview: [Daniel has covered his face with a napkin] So Standard offered us a million dollars for the Little Boston leases, and I told H. M. Tilford where he could shove that, and we made a deal with Union! On the pipeline! And that whole ocean of oil underneath our fields!
H.M. Tilford: [to his tablemates] ... 150,000 dollars...
Man: We needed the money to drill.
Man: I go out to meet him. He's getting oil on the property. We're trying to make a claim on it. Offered him a million dollars. Turned us down flat.
Plainview: [growing frustrated] All right.
[stands up, walks over and leans in to Tilford's face]
Plainview: I want you to look over there.
[points towards H.W]
H.M. Tilford: Daniel, let me introduce you...
Plainview: Look over there, you see. That's my son. You see him? You SEE?
See more »