Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Greedy Characters!
- All's NOT Well...?
- Who Are You?
- Best Director/Cinematographer Team
- Movie villains you'd like to have a beer with?
- You Struck it Rich!
- Who is Your Favorite Nihilist?
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- Movie Characters That Descend into Insanity
- Where's my money ?!
Daniel Plainview (Character)
from There Will Be Blood (2007)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- If Movies Were Real 3 (2013) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- There Will Be Pokemon (2008) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tina Fey/Carrie Underwood (2008) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- There Will Be Blood (2007) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Ceremonia de inauguración - 56º Festival internacional de cine de San Sebastián (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
HW's Interpreter, George: [speaking for deaf H.W] I'd prefer to speak to you in private.
Plainview: You can't speak. so why don't you flap your hands about and have what's-his-name tell me where you've been. Or do you think I don't know?
HW's Interpreter, George: This is hard for me to say. I'll tell you first: I love you very much. I've learned to love what I do because of you. I'm leaving here. I'm going to Mexico. I'm taking Mary, and I'm going to Mexico. I miss working outside. I miss the fields. It'll only be for a time, for me to do my own drilling and start my own company. It's time to make a change.
Plainview: This makes you my competitor.
HW's Interpreter, George: No. No, it's not like that.
Plainview: It is like that - boy. Your own company, huh?
HW's Interpreter, George: That's right.
Plainview: In Mexico.
HW's Interpreter, George: Yes.
Plainview: You're making such a misstep. So, what are you doing?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.