Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Daniel Plainview (Character)
from There Will Be Blood (2007)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- If Movies Were Real 3 (2013) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- There Will Be Pokemon (2008) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tina Fey/Carrie Underwood (2008) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- There Will Be Blood (2007) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Ceremonia de inauguración - 56º festival internacional de cine de San Sebastián (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
Plainview: [Paul Sunday has offered to sell Plainview information] Why'd you come to me?
Paul Sunday: You just brought this well in?
Plainview: That's right.
Paul Sunday: Yes, so just give me five hundred dollars in cash, right now, and I'll tell you where it is.
Plainview: I'll tell you what I'll do, son. I'll give you a hundred dollars now and, if it proves to be a promising lease, then give a thousand dollar bonus...
Paul Sunday: Six hundred dollars.
Plainview: Just tell me one thing to help me decide. What else have you got up there. What do you grow?
Paul Sunday: We have a big ranch, but it's mostly rocks. We can plant things; nothing will grow but weeds. What makes you think it's up?
Fletcher Hamilton: Is there sulfur around, or alkali deposits?
Paul Sunday: Alkali, nearby. I don't know sulfur.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.