Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Daniel Plainview (Character)
from There Will Be Blood (2007)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- If Movies Were Real 3 (2013) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- There Will Be Pokemon (2008) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tina Fey/Carrie Underwood (2008) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- There Will Be Blood (2007) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Ceremonia de inauguración - 56º festival internacional de cine de San Sebastián (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
William Bandy: I'm Bandy.
Plainview: Uh, yes. Yes. Um... William Bandy, huh? Yeah, I'd like to lease your land.
William Bandy: I had asked for you to come and talk to be me before. When you were leasing land.
Plainview: That's right, yes. My boy's been very sick, you know.
William Bandy: This was before your boy got sick. Now, I know that you would like to build a pipeline through my property. Is that right, what I've heard?
Plainview: It's absolutely right, and, uh... well... It's an eight-inch pipe. It can buried with your consent. I guarantee you absolutely no disruption...
William Bandy: God. God has told me what you must do.
Plainview: And what is that?
William Bandy: You should be washed in the blood of Jesus Christ.
Plainview: Oh, but I... I... I am. I have been washed, Mr. Bandy. I... I have been.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.