Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Daniel Plainview (Character)
from There Will Be Blood (2007)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- If Movies Were Real 3 (2013) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- There Will Be Pokemon (2008) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tina Fey/Carrie Underwood (2008) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- There Will Be Blood (2007) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Ceremonia de inauguración - 56º Festival internacional de cine de San Sebastián (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
Eli Sunday: We have a sinner with us here who wishes for salvation. Daniel, are you a sinner?
Eli Sunday: Oh, the Lord can't hear you, Daniel. Say it to him. Go ahead and speak to him. It's all right.
Eli Sunday: Down on your knees and to him. Look up to the sky and say it.
Plainview: What do you want me to say?
Eli Sunday: Oh, Daniel, you've come here and you've brought good and wealth, but you have also brought your bad habits as a backslider. You've lusted after women, and you have abandoned your child - your child that you raised. You have abandoned all because he was sick and you have sinned. So say it now - "I am a sinner."
Plainview: I am a sinner.
Eli Sunday: Say it louder - " I am a sinner! "
Plainview: I'm a sinner.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.