Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Movie villains you'd like to have a beer with?
- You Struck it Rich!
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- Greedy Characters!
- Movie Characters That Descend into Insanity
- Where's my money ?!
- Who is Your Favorite Nihilist?
- Scenery Shots: the Desert
- Who are you?
- 25 Greatest Movie Characters
Daniel Plainview (Character)
from There Will Be Blood (2007)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- If Movies Were Real 3 (2013) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- There Will Be Pokemon (2008) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tina Fey/Carrie Underwood (2008) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- There Will Be Blood (2007) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Ceremonia de inauguración - 56º Festival internacional de cine de San Sebastián (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
Plainview: What's this? Why don't I own this? Why don't I own this?
Al Rose: That's the Bandy tract. He was the holdout, when we were doing the buying? He had hoped to speak with you. Can't you just build the pipeline around this tract?
Plainview: Can I build around fifty miles of Tehachapi Mountains? Don't be thick in front of me, Al.
Al Rose: I can go to him again...
Plainview: No, I'll go and talk to the man. I'll talk to him, show you how it's done.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.