Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Confessions of a Mad Raving Cynic
- 25 Greatest Movie Characters
- Best Director/Cinematographer Team
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
- Who is Your Favorite Nihilist?
- Where's my money ?!
- All's NOT Well...?
- Who Are You?
- Movie Characters That Descend into Insanity
- Greedy Characters!
Daniel Plainview (Character)
from There Will Be Blood (2007)
|Photos (See all 31 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- If Movies Were Real 3 (2013) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- There Will Be Pokemon (2008) TV episode, Played by Ian Hecox
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tina Fey/Carrie Underwood (2008) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- There Will Be Blood (2007) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Ceremonia de inauguración - 56º Festival internacional de cine de San Sebastián (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Daniel Day-Lewis
[They stand at a map]
Paul Sunday: This is us, here. Spur Station, here at Little Boston. The Sunday ranch is what you're looking for. There's a sheep trail that takes you there. It's a mile out of town, headed west, not far. Just through a small pass here, near the base of the hills. You'll pass a church, and just follow the sheep trail.
Plainview: Where's Standard buying up?
Paul Sunday: [pointing at map] Here, and here.
Plainview: And your family name is Sunday, yes?
Paul Sunday: That's right.
Plainview: How many's in your family?
Paul Sunday: My father and mother and sisters, and my brother, Eli.
H.W. Plainview: How many sisters do you have?
Paul Sunday: Two.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.