Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Mark Craig (Character)
from "St. Elsewhere" (1982)
- "St. Elsewhere"
- The Last One (1988) TV episode, Played by William Daniels
- The Abby Singer Show (1988) TV episode, Played by William Daniels
- Split Decision (1988) TV episode, Played by William Daniels
- Requiem for a Heavyweight (1988) TV episode, Played by William Daniels
- The Naked Civil Surgeon (1988) TV episode, Played by William Daniels
Dr. Mark Craig: [breezes into the room, almost bumping into a nurse on the way out] Excuse me.
[Immediately opens Broadwater's file]
Dr. Mark Craig: Mr Broadwater. How are we this morning?
Mr. Broadwater: Feelin' pretty good.
Dr. Mark Craig: Well, I have some good news, and I have some bad. Two of the major vessels to your heart, the left anterior descending artery, and the circumflex artery, are 90% obstructed.
Mr. Broadwater: [stunned] But I feel fine.
Dr. Mark Craig: You didn't feel "fine" when you had those chest pains walking up a flight of stairs, now did you?
Mr. Broadwater: Did I have a heart attack?
Dr. Mark Craig: No, but when we put you on the treadmill, your electrocardiogram indicated ischemia. And the angiography - do you remember when we put the dye through the heart? Revealed obstructions... VERY serious obstructions.
Mr. Broadwater: [clutches his chest, breathing heavily] 90% obstructed?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.