Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Bedevere (Character)
from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Knights of the Roundtable: King Arthur (2016) Played by Djimon Hounsou (as Sir Bedivere)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Chirlaxx (2008) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer (as Sir Bedivere)
- Captain Cosmos and the Gray Ghosts (2007) (V) Played by Marty Warner
- "Screen Wars"
- The Search for the Holy Copperwing (2007) TV episode, Played by Laura Durant (as Bedevere)
- "We Are History"
- King Arthur: Myth or Legend? (2000) TV episode, Played by Sean Cernow
- Morte d'Arthur (1984) (TV) Played by Barrie Young (as Sir Bedivere)
- "Into the Labyrinth"
- Excalibur (1982) TV episode, Played by Barry Jackson (as Bedivere)
- "The Legend of King Arthur"
- Episode #1.8 (1979) TV episode, Played by Tom Kelly (as Bedivere)
- Episode #1.7 (1979) TV episode, Played by Tom Kelly (as Bedivere)
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) Played by Terry Jones
... aka "Mønti Pythøn ik den Høli Gräilen" - International (English title) (subtitle)
... aka "Monty Python and Holy Grail" - Japan (English title)
- Sword of Lancelot (1963) Played by John Barrie (as Sir Bevidere)
... aka "Lancelot and Guinevere" - UK (original title)
- Knights of the Round Table (1953) Played by John Brooking (as Bedivere)
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (1949) Played by Hugh Prosser (as Sir Belvedere)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Los caballeros de la mesa cuadrada (2014) TV episode, Played by Terry Jones
- Especial Top Comedias (2012) TV episode, Played by Terry Jones
- Monty Python & the Quest for the Holy Grail (1996) (VG) Played by Terry Jones
Sir Bedevere: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
Peasant 1: Are there? Oh well, tell us.
Sir Bedevere: Tell me. What do you do with witches?
Peasant 1: Burn them.
Sir Bedevere: And what do you burn, apart from witches?
Peasant 1: More witches.
Peasant 2: Wood.
Sir Bedevere: Good. Now, why do witches burn?
Peasant 3: ...because they're made of... wood?
Sir Bedevere: Good. So how do you tell whether she is made of wood?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.