Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Major (Character)
from "Soap" (1977)
- Episode #4.16 (1981) TV episode, Played by Arthur Peterson
- Episode #4.15 (1981) TV episode, Played by Arthur Peterson
- Episode #4.13 (1981) TV episode, Played by Arthur Peterson
- Episode #4.10 (1981) TV episode, Played by Arthur Peterson
- Episode #4.9 (1981) TV episode, Played by Arthur Peterson
- Episode #3.0 (1979) TV episode, Played by Arthur Peterson
- The Best of Soap: Who Killed Peter? (1978) TV episode, Played by Arthur Peterson
[the Tates are discussing how to rescue Billy from a cult when a suddenly lucid Major demands the floor]
The Major: Now I know sometimes you don't like to listen to me and sometimes, I can understand why, but you must all listen to me now.
The Major: Shut up.
[opens a box of medals]
The Major: Now look here: this is the Silver Star, it was presented to me by Gen. Patton. This is a Bronze Star, I earned two of them. And this is the Purple Heart, Harry Truman pinned that on me himself. Now, I know you think I'm a foolish old man and sometimes I am, but that's my grandson in there. I got all these because I was a good soldier, I still am. I can get him out, I can do it! So you all had better listen to this old fool. Because that's our little boy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.