Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Strangelove (Character)
from Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Nebraska Horizon (????) Played by Michael Panes
- Kubrick's Casting Couch (2011) Played by Andrew Hoelscher
- "Screen Wars"
- Dr. Strangefilm (2007) TV episode, Played by Steve Briscoe
- BBS: The Documentary (2005) (V) Played by Joe Russack
- "Berlin, Berlin"
- Dr. Strangelove (2002) TV episode, Played by René Hofschneider
- Singles (2002) TV episode, Played by René Hofschneider
- The Art of Stanley Kubrick: From Short Films to Strangelove (2000) (V) Played by Kelvin Pike
... aka "The Art of Stanley Kubrick" - USA (short title)
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) Played by Peter Sellers
... aka "Dr. Strangelove" - Australia (short title), UK (short title), USA (short title)
- A Night at the Movies: Hollywood Goes to Washington (2012) (TV) Played by Peter Sellers
- "British Film Forever"
- Bullets, Bombs and Bridges: The Story of the War Film (2007) TV episode, Played by Peter Sellers
- Hitler: The Comedy Years (2007) (TV) Played by Peter Sellers
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Peter Sellers
- "Movies That Shook the World"
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Sellers
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Peter Sellers
Dr. Strangelove: Sir! I have a plan!
[standing up from his wheelchair]
Dr. Strangelove: Mein Führer! I can walk!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.