Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Grendel Grendel Grendel (1981)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland"
- Forget Me Not (2013) TV episode, Played by Steve Bacic (as The Grendel)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Beowulf Should Have Ended (2008) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Beowulf (2007) Played by Crispin Glover
... aka "Beowulf: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Beowulf: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Beowulf: Prince of the Geats (2007) Played by Christian Boeving
- Beowulf & Grendel (2005) Played by Ingvar Eggert Sigurðsson / Hringur Ingvarsson (as Young Grendel)
- Beowulf (1999) Played by Vincent Hammond
- "Robin Hood"
... aka "Robin of Sherwood" - UK (original title)
- The Time of the Wolf: Part 2 (1986) TV episode, Played by James Coombes
- The Time of the Wolf: Part 1 (1986) TV episode, Played by James Coombes
- Herne's Son: Part 2 (1986) TV episode, Played by James Coombes
- Herne's Son: Part 1 (1986) TV episode, Played by James Coombes
- Grendel Grendel Grendel (1981) Played by Peter Ustinov
Gulnar: [the captive Sheriff is brought before Gulnar] Who is this?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: Robert de Rainault, High Sheriff of Nottingham.
Robert de Rainault: Where is Abbot Michael?
Gulnar: In Hell. Do you wish to join him?
Sir Guy of Gisburne: [putting his sword to the Sheriff's throat] I can arrange it.
Robert de Rainault: What do you think you're wearing, Gisburne? You look absurd.
[Gisburne lifts his sword to strike the Sheriff]
Grendel: [to Gisburne] Not yet!
Grendel: [to the Sheriff] Join us. Join us or die!
Robert de Rainault: Well, you don't give me any choice in the matter, do you? Because I have no intention of capering about in a wolfskin with a gang of demented savages!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.