Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grendel's Mother (Character)
from Beowulf (2007)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- Beowulf (2007) Played by Angelina Jolie
... aka "Beowulf: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Beowulf: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Beowulf & Grendel (2005) Played by Elva Ósk Ólafsdóttir (as Sea Hag)
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- You Are There (2001) TV episode, Played by Luanne Gordon (as Grinhilda)
- Return of the Valkyrie (2000) TV episode, Played by Luanne Gordon (as Grinhilda) / Roger W. Morrissey (as Grinhilda Monster)
- The Ring (2000) TV episode, Played by Luanne Gordon (as Grinhilda) / Roger W. Morrissey (as Grinhilda Monster)
- The Rheingold (2000) TV episode, Played by Luanne Gordon (as Grinhilda) / Roger W. Morrissey (as Grinhilda Monster)
- The 13th Warrior (1999) Played by Clare Lapinskie (as Wendol Mother)
... aka "13 Warriors" - Japan (English title)
- Beowulf (1999) Played by Layla Roberts
Grendel's Mother: A man like you could own the greatest tale ever sung. Your story would live on when everything now alive is dust. Beowulf... It has been a long time since a man has come to visit me.
Beowulf: I need no sword to kill you.
Grendel's Mother: Of course you don't my love. You took a song from me. Give me a son, brave thane. Stay with me. Love me... Love me... and I shall weave you riches... beyond imagination. I shall make you the greatest king that ever lived. As long as you hold me in your heart... and this golden horn remains in my keeping... You will forever be King. Forever strong, might... and all-powerful. This I promise. This... I swear...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.