Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Frosty the Snowman (Character)
from Frosty the Snowman (1969) (TV)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Born Again Virgin Christmas Special (2013) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Disemboweled by an Orphan (2012) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
- Robot Chicken Christmas Special (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Nightmare Generator (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Fantastic Four Christmases/Red & White Collar (2012) TV episode, Played by Dana Snyder (as Frosty)
- FROST/Undercover Claus (2011) TV episode, Played by Dana Snyder
- Da Grinchy Code/Duck (2010) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson
- "The Angry Video Game Nerd"
... aka "ScrewAttack.com's Angry Video Game Nerd" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Angry Nintendo Nerd" - International (English title) (first season title)
- Bible Games (2006) TV episode, Played by Kyle Justin (as Frosty the Snow Man)
- Legend of Frosty the Snowman (2005) (V) Played by Bill Fagerbakke
- "The Simpsons"
- Bonfire of the Manatees (2005) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
- Sometimes Santa's Gotta Get Whacked (1998) Played by Frankie Pace (as Frosty)
- Frosty Returns (1992) (TV) Played by John Goodman
- Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July (1979) (TV) Played by Jackie Vernon (as Frosty)
- Frosty's Winter Wonderland (1976) (TV) Played by Jackie Vernon
- Frosty the Snowman (1969) (TV) Played by Jackie Vernon
Crystal: Smile, Frosty. Lilly says the key to show business is if you smile.
Frosty: I just have a bad feeling Santa won't be here on time.
Millie: Daddy, the show must go on.
Chilly: That's what aunt Lilly says.
Frosty: Alright, but I have a bad feeling there's gonna be a really wet act... and it won't be the seals.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.