Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Wanda Dollard (Character)
from "Corner Gas" (2004)
- Corner Gas: The Movie (2014) Played by Nancy Robertson
- "Corner Gas"
- You've Been Great, Goodnight (2009) TV episode, Played by Nancy Robertson
- Get the F Off My Lawn (2009) TV episode, Played by Nancy Robertson
- Happy Career Day to You (2009) TV episode, Played by Nancy Robertson
- Crab Apple Cooler (2009) TV episode, Played by Nancy Robertson
- R2 Bee Too (2009) TV episode, Played by Nancy Robertson
- It's Been a Gas (2009) (TV) Played by Nancy Robertson
- "Canada A.M."
... aka "Canada A.M. Weekend" - Canada (English title) (weekend title)
- Episode dated 21 August 2006 (2006) TV episode, Played by Nancy Robertson
Emma Leroy: [after Hank rewires the lamp] It's worthless now!
Wanda Dollard: You knew it was a Featherstone! Ah, I can't believe I fell for that smalesy-granny crap!
Emma Leroy: Wait. You knew it was worth money, and you still tried to keep it from me?
Wanda Dollard: I have a weird thing for elephants.
Emma Leroy: You were going to rip me off.
Wanda Dollard: You were going to rip me off!
[they pause, glaring at each other, then Wanda laughs]
Wanda Dollard: Gees, you're a crafty old broad.
Emma Leroy: [also smiling] I swear, you're more like me than my own son!
See more »