Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians" (1985)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League (2015) (V) Played by James Arnold Taylor
- Justice League: War (2014) (V) Played by Bruce Thomas
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Disordered (2011) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Finale (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Byers
- Masquerade (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Byers
- Abandoned (2010) TV episode, Played by Steve Byers
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Twilight (2003) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Father's Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Robert Morse
- "The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians"
- The Death of Superman (1985) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- Escape from Space City (1985) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- The Wild Cards (1985) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- The Darkseid Deception (1985) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- The Ghost Ship/The Bizarro Super Powers Team (1985) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- "SuperFriends: The Legendary Super Powers Show"
- Darkseid's Golden Trap (1984) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
Desaad: I was wondering when we would meet again.
Clark Kent: What exactly are you, Desaad?
Desaad: A prophet. A servant, loyal to a far greater power.
Clark Kent: The darkness.
Desaad: To Darkseid. When he last laid his eyes upon you, you wore your sin openly. You're much more self-assured now. More love in your heart than when you faced Godfrey. Stronger than when you faced Granny, as well. Sadly incorruptible. They, much like I, have been preparing for something... amazing.
Clark Kent: And that's why the three of you have been burning Omega symbols in innocent people.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.