Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians" (1985)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Justice League: War (2014) (V) Played by Bruce Thomas
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Disordered (2011) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Finale (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Byers
- Masquerade (2011) TV episode, Played by Steve Byers
- Abandoned (2010) TV episode, Played by Steve Byers
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Twilight (2003) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Father's Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Robert Morse
- "The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians"
- The Death of Superman (1985) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- Escape from Space City (1985) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- The Wild Cards (1985) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- The Darkseid Deception (1985) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- The Ghost Ship/The Bizarro Super Powers Team (1985) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
- "SuperFriends: The Legendary Super Powers Show"
- Darkseid's Golden Trap (1984) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois
General Steppenwolf: [as a hologram] Great Darkseid. The fleet ambushed us as soon as we hit the troposphere. Starkiller Four is gone, and we are in full retreat. They were waiting for us.
Desaad: [to Darkseid] You knew that going into that sector was a violation of our treaty with New Genesis.
Darkseid: It was a calculated risk. You have served me well, General. Take as many of them with you as you can.
[Steppenwolf stares for a second, then bows his head]
General Steppenwolf: As you command, my lord.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.