Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Jennifer Keller (Character)
from "Stargate: Atlantis" (2004)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 107)|
- "Stargate: Atlantis"
... aka "Stargate Atlantis" - International (English title) (alternative title)
... aka "Atlantis" - Japan (English title) (DVD title)
- Enemy at the Gate (2009) TV episode, Played by Jewel Staite
- Vegas (2008) TV episode, Played by Jewel Staite
- Identity (2008) TV episode, Played by Jewel Staite
- Infection (2008) TV episode, Played by Jewel Staite
- Brain Storm (2008) TV episode, Played by Jewel Staite
Dr. Jennifer Keller: The disease is in the ship?
Todd the Wraith: It is the only explanation that makes sense.
Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: All right, if you say so.
Dr. Jennifer Keller: How is that even possible?
Todd the Wraith: During the process of hibernation, there is a continuous exchange of fluid between Wraith and Hive.The disease must have been transmitted in this manner.
Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: Great, so we're flyin' around in a giant tumour.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.