Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cindy Bear (Character)
from "The Yogi Bear Show" (1961)
- Boo Boo Runs Wild (1999) (TV) Played by Mary Ellen Thomas
- "Yo Yogi!"
- There's No Business Like Snow Business (1992) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- Mall or Nothing (1991) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- Polly Wants a Safe Cracker (1991) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- Super Duper Snag (1991) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- Tricky Dickie's Dirty Trickies (1991) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie
- "Wake, Rattle & Roll" (1990) TV series Played by Kath Soucie
... aka "Jump, Rattle & Roll" - USA (rerun title)
- "The New Yogi Bear Show" (1988) TV series Played by Julie Bennett
- Yogi & the Invasion of the Space Bears (1988) (TV) Played by Julie Bennett / Linda Harmon
- "Yogi's Treasure Hunt"
- To Bee or Not to Bee (1985) TV episode, Played by Julie Bennett
- Yogi's First Christmas (1980) (TV) Played by Janet Waldo
- "Scooby's Laff-A Lympics" (1977) TV series Played by Julie Bennett
... aka "Scooby's All Star Laff-A-Lympics" - USA (original title)
... aka "Laff-A Lympics" - USA (segment title)
... aka "Scooby's All Stars" - USA (new title)
- "Yogi's Gang"
- Mr. Hothead (1973) TV episode, Played by Julie Bennett
- Hey There, It's Yogi Bear (1964) Played by Julie Bennett / Jackie Ward
- "The Yogi Bear Show" Played by Julie Bennett
- Yogi's Birthday Party (1962) TV episode, Played by Julie Bennett
- A Wooin' Bruin/Spring Hits a Snag/Duck Seasoning (1961) TV episode, Played by Julie Bennett
- Acrobatty Yogi/Jangled Jungle/Shrunken Headache (1961) TV episode, Played by Julie Bennett
Cindy Bear: It's the time for whispering sweet nothings in one's ear.
Yogi Bear: Now that I can oblige.
Cindy Bear: Oh, Yogi.
Yogi Bear: Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. Nooothing. And because you're such a good kid, here's another nothing, for nothing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.