Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Maggie Sawyer (Character)
from "Superman" (1996)
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Descent (2008) TV episode, Played by Jill Teed (as Detective Maggie Sawyer)
- Exposed (2005) TV episode, Played by Jill Teed (as Detective Maggie Sawyer)
- Exile (2003) TV episode, Played by Jill Teed (as Captain Maggie Sawyer)
- Insurgence (2003) TV episode, Played by Jill Teed (as Lieutenant Maggie Sawyer)
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Hereafter (2003) TV episode, Played by Dana Delany
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Apokolips... Now!: Part II (1998) TV episode, Played by Joanna Cassidy
- Apokolips... Now! (1998) TV episode, Played by Joanna Cassidy
- Prototype (1997) TV episode, Played by Joanna Cassidy
- The Hand of Fate (1997) TV episode, Played by Joanna Cassidy
- Bizarro's World (1997) TV episode, Played by Joanna Cassidy
Darkseid: People of Earth, I am Darkseid! Lord of Apokolips!
[gestures to Superman]
Darkseid: Here is your savior, bound and broken! I have crushed him as easily as I have crushed all who have dared to oppose me throughout the cosmos. I am power unlike any you have known! Absolute, infinite, and unrelenting! You have no choice but to prepare for a long, dark future as my subjects... and my *slaves*.
SCU Lt. Daniel 'Dan' Turpin: In a pig's eye!
[Darkseid glowers at the crowd]
SCU Lt. Daniel 'Dan' Turpin: This is our world, ugly! You won't get it without a fight!
Superman: You hear that Darkseid? The people on Earth aren't like your slaves on Apokolips. They don't take kindly to dictators.
Darkseid: If they resist, I will not hesitate to destroy them.
SCU Lt. Daniel 'Dan' Turpin: You wanna piece of me? C'mon! C'mon Rockhead!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.