Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Killer Croc (Character)
from "Batman: The Animated Series" (1992)
|Related Videos (see all 94)|
- The Masks We Wear (????) Played by William Sherry
- Son of Batman (2014) (V) Played by Fred Tatasciore
- Joker Rising (2013) Played by Manuel Eduardo Ramirez (as Croc)
- Seeds of Arkham (2011) (V) Played by Xango Henry
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Night of the Batmen! (2011) TV episode, Played by Stephen Root
- "The Batman"
- The End of the Batman (2008) TV episode, Played by Ron Perlman
- Rumors (2007) TV episode, Played by Ron Perlman
- Team Penguin (2006) TV episode, Played by Ron Perlman
- Swamped (2005) TV episode, Played by Ron Perlman
- "The New Batman Adventures"
- Judgment Day (1998) TV episode, Played by Brooks Gardner
- Love Is a Croc (1998) TV episode, Played by Brooks Gardner
- "Batman: The Animated Series"
... aka "Batman" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (third season title)
- Bane (1994) TV episode, Played by Aron Kincaid
- Trial (1994) TV episode, Played by Aron Kincaid
- Sideshow (1994) TV episode, Played by Aron Kincaid
- Almost Got 'im (1992) TV episode, Played by Aron Kincaid
- Vendetta (1992) TV episode, Played by Aron Kincaid
- Batman: Arkham Origins (2013) (VG) Played by Khary Payton
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (2012) (VG) Played by Fred Tatasciore
- Batman: Arkham City (2011) (VG) Played by Steve Blum
- DC Universe Online (2011) (VG) Played by Edwin Neal
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009) (VG) Played by Steve Blum
- Lego Batman: The Videogame (2008) (VG) Played by Steve Blum
... aka "Lego Batman" - USA (short title)
The Penguin: So, I hear You-Know-Who nailed The Mad Hatter last week...
The Joker: No kidding! He sure gets around for one guy.
Two-Face: Yeah, well, that's where you're wrong. I don't think it is one guy.
Killer Croc: Huh?
Two-Face: The way I figure it, Gordon's got a bunch of them stashed someplace, like a S.W.A.T. team. He wants you to think it's one guy, but...
The Joker: Ah, you're always seeing double.
The Penguin: It's obvious our caped friend suffered some crime-related trauma when he was younger. Perhaps an over-anxious mugger blew off a piece of his face.
The Joker: Sure, he could be all gross and disgusting under that mask!
[Dent, who was adding cream to his coffee, crushes the carton]
The Joker: Uh, no offense, Harv.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.