Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Martin Scorsese (Character)
from "Entourage" (2004)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Ariana Grande (2016) TV episode, Played by Jon Rudnitsky
- Jaime Pressly/Corinne Bailey Rae (2006) TV episode, Played by Fred Armisen
- The Audition (2015/III) Played by Martin Scorsese
- The Fox of Wolf St (2014) Played by Kerstin Alm (as Marty Scorsese)
- "The Simpsons"
- Angry Dad: The Movie (2011) TV episode, Played by Harry Shearer
- Filmmaker (2010) Played by Alex Marino
- The Kitten Factory and Other Stories (2010) Played by Kirby Knittle
- "30 Rock"
- Audition Day (2009) TV episode, Played by Martin Scorsese
- Return to Queens Blvd (2008) TV episode, Played by Martin Scorsese
- Knocked Down (2008) Played by Mickey Barnett (as Martin Scorcese)
- Samuel Smytheborough: A Life at the Flicks (2008) Played by Andrew Clarke
- SW 2.5 (The Pitch Wars) (2003) Played by Joe Towne
- "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
- Krazee-Eyez Killa (2002) TV episode, Played by Martin Scorsese
- The Special Section (2002) TV episode, Played by Martin Scorsese
- The Muse (1999) Played by Martin Scorsese
... aka "Hollywood Muse" - Japan (English title)
- "Celebrity Deathmatch"
... aka "MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch" - USA (complete title)
- Celebrity Deathmatch: The Motion Picture (1999) TV episode, Played by André Sogliuzzo
- "The Sopranos"
- 46 Long (1999) TV episode, Played by Anthony Caso
- SNL Sports Spectacular (2014) (TV) Played by Fred Armisen
- Saturday Night Live Presents: Sports All-Stars (2010) (TV) Played by Fred Armisen
Martin Scorsese: I want to do a remake of "Raging Bull" with a really thin guy. Not just thin, but REALLY thin. Thin and angry, thin and angry, thin and angry. Can you see it? Can you see it?
Steven Phillips: Kind of.
Martin Scorsese: Is there a Starbucks near here?
Steven Phillips: I'd be careful. I think you had your quota.
Martin Scorsese: Quota! That gives me an idea for something else entirely. I don't know you, we never had this conversation, we never met.
Steven Phillips: Hey, I sent you a script a few years ago.
Martin Scorsese: Never got it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.