Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Bible" (2013)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- "Of Kings and Prophets"
- Pilot (????) TV episode, Played by Ray Winstone
- Brothers (2013/II) Played by Jeff Heyer (as King Saul)
- David and Goliath (2015/I) Played by Paul Hughes (as King Saul)
- No Ordinary Shepherd (2014) (V) Played by Jacob Buster / Joshua Lyde (as Young Saul)
- "The Bible Rules"
- Sex (????) TV episode, Played by Robert Javinett (as King Saul)
- "The Bible"
- Kingdom (2013) TV episode, Played by Francis Magee
- Homeland (2013) TV episode, Played by Francis Magee
- Requiem for the Relentless Fathers (2012) Played by Alfred Eaker (as King Saul)
- "Rei Davi" (2012) TV series Played by Gracindo Júnior
- One Night with the King (2006) Played by Tom Alter (as King Saul)
- Bible Battles (2005) (TV) Played by Rusty Locke
- David & Goliath (2005) Played by Daniel Beck (as King Saul)
- "Jacob's Ladder" (2003) TV series Played by Philip Howe (as King Saul) / Matthew Morgan (as Young Saul)
- "Present Time" Played by Bryan Kent (as King Saul)
- The Fiery Stranger (1998) TV episode, Played by Bryan Kent (as King Saul)
- The Lost Prophet (1998) TV episode, Played by Bryan Kent (as King Saul)
- The Adventure Begins (1997) TV episode, Played by Bryan Kent (as King Saul)
- David (1997) (TV) Played by Jonathan Pryce
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- David and Saul (1996) TV episode, Played by Alan Dobie
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- The Giant Killer (1996) TV episode, Played by Dennis Hally (as King Saul)
- David and Goliath (1995) (V) Played by Ray Porter (as King Saul)
... aka "Animated Stories from the Bible: David and Goliath" - USA (series title)
- Ancient Secrets of the Bible, Part II (1993) (TV) Played by Walter Wright
... aka "History's Greatest Miracles" - USA (DVD title)
- The Kingdom Chums: Little David's Adventure (1986) (TV) Played by Paul Winchell (as King Saul)
- King David (1985) Played by Edward Woodward
... aka "Anime oyako gekijô" - Japan (original title)
... aka "Personal Computer Travel Detectives" - Japan (English title) (literal English title)
... aka "Superbook" - USA
- The First King: Samuel and Saul (1982) TV episode, Played by Hal Studer
- The Mighty Convert: Paul of Tarsus (1982) TV episode, Played by Ray Owens
- The Giant Killer: David (1982) TV episode, Played by Hal Studer (as King Saul)
- "Greatest Heroes of the Bible"
- David & Goliath (1978) TV episode, Played by Jeff Corey
- The Story of David (1976) (TV) Played by Anthony Quayle (as King Saul)
- Il messia (1975) Played by Fausto Di Bella
- Saul e David (1964) Played by Norman Wooland (as King Saul)
... aka "Sibling Rivalry" - USA (TV title)
- A Story of David: The Hunted (1961) Played by Basil Sydney (as King Saul)
... aka "A Story of David" - UK (original title)
- David and Goliath (1960) Played by Orson Welles (as King Saul) / Gino Cervi (as King Saul)
... aka "David e Golia" - Italy (original title)
- "General Electric Theater"
... aka "G.E. Theater" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "G.E. True Theater" - USA (English title) (tenth season title)
- The Stone (1959) TV episode, Played by John Baragrey (as King Saul)
- David and Bathsheba (1951) Played by Francis X. Bushman (as King Saul)
- Samson and Delilah (1949) Played by Russ Tamblyn
... aka "Cecil B. DeMille's Samson and Delilah" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- The Shepherd King (1923) Played by Guido Trento
- The Chosen Prince, or The Friendship of David and Jonathan (1917) Played by Noah Beery
- Saul and David (1909) Played by William V. Ranous (as King Saul)
... aka "Saul and David: The Biblical Story of the Shepherd Boy Who Became King of the Israelites" - USA (long title)
Saul's guard: The king cannot speak with you now. He is engaged in the affairs of state.
Samuel: Since when have the affairs of state taken precedence over the affairs of God?
[shoves his way past and enters Saul's throne room]
Saul: ...Samuel. We welcome you. With God's blessing, our victory is complete.
Samuel: Is THIS how you show Him your gratitude... by robbing the Amalekites of their women and cattle? By holding their king in chains?
Saul: We were discussing a possible treaty. The king is to be ransomed...
Samuel: A *treaty?* *Ransom?* Saul, for this you have betrayed your own soul in the sight of God. His instructions were plain enough: "... Spare nothing from the sword."
[beheads the Amalekite king]
Samuel: ... When our tribes clamored for a king, to make us like other nations, I answered them: "We are not like other nations. The Lord of Hosts is both our God and our King." The people said, "We want a king we can see. We want a king of our own flesh and blood."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.