Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rusty Cartwright (Character)
from "Greek" (2007)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 26)|
- Legacy (2011) TV episode, Played by Jacob Zachar
- Agents for Change (2011) TV episode, Played by Jacob Zachar
- Subclass Plagiostomi (2011) TV episode, Played by Jacob Zachar
- Midnight Clear (2011) TV episode, Played by Jacob Zachar
- Fumble (2011) TV episode, Played by Jacob Zachar
Cappie: Downstairs will be a once-in-a-lifetime down-and-dirty secret prohibition party - in our oh-so-humble grotto.
The Beaver: A what party?
Cappie: ...a prohibition party, uh, a speakeasy.
[Beaver looks confused]
Cappie: All right, look. Here's how it's gonna work. Upstairs is gonna be the authority-pleasing, yawn-inducing Great Gatsby party, but downstairs will be a delightful, delicious den of iniquity.
[Beaver looks more confused]
Rusty Cartwright: You've heard of the 18th Amendment? You know alcohol was illegal in the 20s?
The Beaver: No?
The Beaver: Is that why they call it the Great Depression?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.