Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lucy Spiller (Character)
from "Dirt" (2007)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 39)|
- In Lieu of Flowers (2008) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox
- And the Winner Is (2008) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox
- What Is This Thing Called? (2008) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox
- Ties That (Don't) Bind (2008) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox
- God Bless the Child (2008) TV episode, Played by Courteney Cox
Tina Harrod: Lucy, if I was actually vying for your job, do you think I would just walk into the offices of Dirt Now and have a meeting with your publisher?
Lucy Spiller: I don't know, Tina. Would you?
Tina Harrod: Wow. You really just don't trust anybody, do you?
Lucy Spiller: Nope. I didn't get where I am today by trusting people.
Tina Harrod: But you have to trust somebody, sweetie. This is no way to live. You don't deserve to be alone.
Lucy Spiller: Who says I'm alone?
Tina Harrod: OK! I don't know. Great! Who is he. Or, you know, who is she?
Lucy Spiller: Oh, God. What happened between you and I was a one-time thing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.