Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Danny Tanner (Character)
from "Full House" (1987)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 38)|
- "Full House"
- Michelle Rides Again: Part 1 (1995) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
- Michelle Rides Again: Part 2 (1995) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
- All Stood Up (1995) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
- Leap of Faith (1995) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
- Up on the Roof (1995) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
- "The All New Mickey Mouse Club"
... aka "MMC" - USA (original title)
- Guest Day (1989) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
Danny Tanner: [when DJ tries to cut school] Why are you dropping out of school?
D.J. Tanner: Because they put me in the smart class.
Danny Tanner: The advanced class? DJ, that's wonderful.
D.J. Tanner: Dad, it's Geekville, USA. It's the first day of school and they all brought homework, and get this, I'm the only blonde. And worst of all, they split me and Kimmy up.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.