Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Danny Tanner (Character)
from "Full House" (1987)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 38)|
- "Full House"
- Michelle Rides Again: Part 1 (1995) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
- Michelle Rides Again: Part 2 (1995) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
- All Stood Up (1995) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
- Leap of Faith (1995) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
- Up on the Roof (1995) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
- "The All New Mickey Mouse Club"
... aka "MMC" - USA (original title)
- Guest Day (1989) TV episode, Played by Bob Saget
Danny Tanner: Your mom was always so good at this stuff. I'd come home from work and everything would be perfect. DJ, how do you think Mom would have handled this?
D.J. Tanner: She would have caught me before I moved into the garage. Mom knew everything I did before I did it.
Danny Tanner: What is it, honey?
D.J. Tanner: It's just not fair. First I lose my mom, then Grandma leaves, and now I lose my own room. Everything just keeps disappearing.
Danny Tanner: I know exactly how you feel, honey, and I know how much you girls must miss your mom. But you've still got me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.