Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tobias Ragg (Character)
from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 16)|
- "Live from Lincoln Center"
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street - In Concert with the New York Philharmonic (2014) TV episode, Played by Kyle Brenn
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007) Played by Ed Sanders (as Toby)
... aka "Sweeney Todd" - USA (short title)
- "The Hillywood Show" (2006) TV series Played by Hillary Hindi (as Toby)
- Sweeney Todd (2006) (TV) Played by Ben Walker (as Tobias)
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street in Concert (2001) (TV) Played by Neil Patrick Harris
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1982) (TV) Played by Kenneth Jennings
- "Mystery and Imagination"
- Sweeney Todd (1970) TV episode, Played by Len Jones (as Tobias)
- Bloodthirsty Butchers (1970) Played by Berwick Kaler
... aka "The Blood Butcher" - USA (promotional title)
- "Gaslight Theatre"
- Sweeney Todd or, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1965) TV episode, Played by Alan Baulch
- Sweeney Todd (1947) (TV) Played by John McGuire
- The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1936) Played by John Singer (as Tobias)
... aka "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" - UK (original title)
- Sweeney Todd (1928) Played by Brian Glenny (as Tobias Wragg)
[Toby invites customers to the pie shop; "God, That's Good" begins]
Toby: Ladies and gentlemen, / May I have your attention, puh-lease? / Are your nostrils aquiver and tingling as well / At that delicate, luscious ambrosial smell? / Yes they are, I can tell. / Well, ladies and gentlemen, / That aroma enriching the breeze / Is like nothing compared to its succulen source, / As the gourmets among you will tell you, of course. / Ladies and gentlemen, / You can't imagine the rapture in store... / Just inside of this door!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.