Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Beadle (Character)
from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 20)|
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007) Played by Timothy Spall (as Beadle)
... aka "Sweeney Todd" - USA (short title)
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street in Concert (2001) (TV) Played by John Aler (as Beadle)
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1982) (TV) Played by Calvin Remsberg
- "Mystery and Imagination"
- Sweeney Todd (1970) TV episode, Played by Barry Stanton (as Beadle)
- The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1936) Played by Graham Soutten (as Beadle)
... aka "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" - UK (original title)
Beadle: [after the judge has sentenced a boy to death by hangin] Thank you, your honor, just the sentence we wanted.
Judge Turpin: Was he guilty?
Beadle: Well, if not, he'd certainly done something to warrant a hanging.
Judge Turpin: What man has not?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.