Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Ring in the New Year Like a Fictional Character
- The Ending of Mad Men
- January 15 is National Hat Day
- Hottest dad currently on TV?
- Who is your favorite horrible TV boss?
- TV Character Wisdom
- With Which Family Would You LEAST Like to Spend the Holidays? Part 2
- Alliterative TV Characters
- TV characters with iconic items of clothing ...
- Dapper TV Gentleman
Don Draper (Character)
from "Mad Men" (2007)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 271 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- "Adam Ruins Everything"
- Adam Ruins Fine Art (2017) TV episode, Played by Matt Walton
- Mad Men: The Hangover! (2015) Played by Brian Wylie
- "Mad Men"
- Person to Person (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- The Milk and Honey Route (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- Lost Horizon (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- Time & Life (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- The Forecast (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Alternate Mad Men Intros (2012) TV episode, Played by Sam Reich
- We Need the Funk, If It's Not Too Much Trouble Would Like to Have That Funk (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- Baa Baa Blackmail (2010) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- "America in Primetime"
- Man of the House (2011) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- Mad Men Jumps the Shark (2010) Played by Jon Pack
- MA Men (2010) (V) Played by Rob Delaney
- MA Men 2 (2010) (V) Played by Rob Delaney
- Scoring 'Mad Men' (2008) (V) Played by Jon Hamm
- Advertising the American Dream (2008) (V) Played by Jon Hamm
Don Draper: [Reading aloud from a piece of paper] "The man is shamed by being openly ridiculed and rejected; it requires an audience."
Pete Campbell: What is that, fortune cookie?
Don Draper: It's from that book you were all supposed to read.
Pete Campbell: Oh.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.