Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Dapper TV Gentleman
- Hottest dad currently on TV?
- Alliterative TV Characters
- Who is your favorite TV ladies' man?
- The Ending of Mad Men
- Favorite American TV antihero?
- TV characters with iconic items of clothing ...
- Which Mad Men Characters Do You Feel Most Sorry For ?
- With which family would you LEAST like to spend the holidays? Part 2
- DD-Initials Movie/TV Characters
Don Draper (Character)
from "Mad Men" (2007)
|Photos (See all 270 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 135)|
- "Mad Men"
- Person to Person (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- The Milk and Honey Route (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- Lost Horizon (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- Time & Life (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- The Forecast (2015) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- We Need the Funk, If It's Not Too Much Trouble Would Like to Have That Funk (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- Baa Baa Blackmail (2010) TV episode, Played by Jon Hamm
- Scoring 'Mad Men' (2008) (V) Played by Jon Hamm
- Advertising the American Dream (2008) (V) Played by Jon Hamm
Don Draper: The window for this apology is closing. It needs to happen before the appetizers or they will leave.
Bobbie Barrett: Really? Because I was thinking about that. So I took a look at Jimmy's contract, well me and a lawyer, and I realized Jimmy doesn't have to apologize at all. In fact, they're going to have to pay him even if they fire him. Especially because "her feelings" isn't a very good reason.
Don Draper: So what is this all about?
Bobbie Barrett: I think an apology, and a public one like this one, has to be worth $25,000. And I want it in the paper. Say it's a bonus.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.